This is not really the place to find out about the details of the new WoW expansion "The Burning Crusade". We really don't do game announcements. But since I just sat in on Shane Dabiri's keynote about this, it would be remiss of me not to note the following
- Level cap raised to 70
- Epic flying (yes flying) mounts, with some new content only accessible from these mounts.
- Weather will be implemented, including snow, rain and sandstorms
- Two new races including Blood Elves and one that I either missed or which hasn't been revealed yet.
- New profession: jewelcrafting
- Journeying back into the past of Azeroth through the "Caverns of Time"
- etc etc
There are around 8000 attendees at this gig, and they went wild at various annoucements. But the biggest shout went up when it was announced that there will be auctionhouses in all main cities, and they would be linked.
Capitalist joy reined unconfined. Make of this what you will.